Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Home Tour

Our home is a 3-bed, 2-bath ranch style home. I purchased this home in 2007 as a single girl, since then I've gotten married, had a baby and quickly ran out of closet space.
Here is a peek into our home.....some....okay...most rooms are a constant work in progress.



I had to move all of my decor from around the fireplace so I am in search of something cute, fun and baby safe to replace those items.

We also got rid of our coffee table and purchased this ottoman.....when "they" say a baby changes everything..."they" were right



These are two bookshelves serving as a buffet and extra storage in our small kitchen.

Bathroom is on the to-do list.....what color to paint next???

My little man's room....and my little man

To be continued.......any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment